Code Fibo Software is another latest scam system that is going viral around to lure the innocent people with an aim to steal your hard earned money. Code Fibo is an auto trader software created by Professor Mathew Louise who is the main brain behind developing this suspicious system and it claims that it would help to generate completely on auto pilot mode.
Well, in this article we will be exposing the scam systems so that any willing trader or investor looking for a perfect site to trade may become aware of such dangerous system and there would be no more victims into the Binary Options Market. All you have to do is spend your quality time to go through this full scam review before you could make an investment with this scam site. Beware and be safe! Recently, we have also exposed Bahama Banker scam.
Code Fibo Software Review:
Code Fibo software is auto trading system developed by Professor Mathew Louise that abuses the Binary Options. This system is so well designed with their primary aim to steal your money and leave you nothing in return. Code Fibo takes the approach based Fibonacci numbers that show you the winning trades of 97 from 100 trades and also the owner continues saying that it will help you to generate $6,900 per week and it will trade on behalf of you through a complete auto-pilot mode which is far impossible to happen. Mathew who is the owner of the system also tells in the video presentation that he will offer any trader or investor the Code Fibo App for free. Well, this is just a fake claim and you have nothing to earn from this particular system which only aims at stealing your money leaving with no single penny at the end. Through our investigation of Code Fibo App, we have several suspicious proofs and evidence which we will be providing down below so that you are safe from being the next victim of these scammers.
Check Market Filter Scam!
Code Fibo Software is a Scam: A must Avoid System!
Code Fibo is nothing but a scam system that is trying to attract the innocent people and can drain their account. There are several points we have come across during our research about this suspicious system and therefore we have decided to expose it to the world. Here are some of the strong evidence and proof that will be enough to understand that the Code Fibo Software is a scam. Take a look and be safe!
- Fake Video Presentation: The owner of the system comes forward in the video and starts off telling that this system will help you generate $7,000 weekly and shows how his students have managed to achieve the winning trades and even those students can be seen in the video where they are claiming how Code Fibo have helped them make huge money. This is just a fake claim to catch the attention of the innocent people with their misleading information whose aims are to steal your money.
- Fake Testimonials: If you visit the official site you will be able to see several testimonials that are being posted that look just real but those testimonials are nothing but are randomly posted to make it a professional look.
- Bogus Claims: The owner claims that joining the system is absolutely free of cost and after that, you can start trading to make huge money. Almost all the scam system claims this free access but I must tell you do not trust such filthy site where you will end up as bankrupt. If you scroll down their website, you will be able to see that the system offers you 75 percent winning trades. The question is if the system is genuine then why this owner is offering only 75 percent winning trades? Isn’t it suspicious? Not only that, it also claims of generating weekly $7,000 based on the Fibonacci strategies.
- Fake Owner: Mathew Louise who pretends to be the owner of the Code Fibo Software is none other than a paid actor who does not even exist. This is the same person who has been blacklisted for playing the role as a creator of another scam system called Virtual Income in the Binary Options industry. So, be aware of this system and an owner who just a paid actor that makes us completely a risk to invest here.
- Phony Code Fibo Trading Results: As you visit the official site you will be able to see several good trader results using this Code Fibo software. This looks professional at the same shady. I must tell you these trader results are just randomly posted just to make you believe and convince the innocent people to join the system. Make sure you read the full scam review before joining any suspicious system that can take your money attracting you with good offers.
- Domain age: If you check the exact age of the website in the domain checking site WHO.IS, you will get all the information about the Code Fibo Software.
Overall, Code Fibo Software is a scam and this system is not a trustworthy. If you are planning to join or want to start trading with this fake system then we would recommend you to go through the scam review or make your own research to save your money and to be the victim of these scammers.